Retention Filter for Roofs up to 800m2
Prices include VAT
Soakaway/Infiltration Crate pre-Filter for Roof areas up to 800m2
Rainwater Retention Filter for installation in rainwater tank turrets or before a tank in a chamber. This filter from 3P Technik for rainwater harvesting systems is ideal where no connection to Waste is possible or where water goes on to be infiltrated into a soakaway or to a retention crate in a SUDs System.
The cleaned water can be used in non-potable situations, for example; irrigation, garden watering, car washing etc. There is a risk of colouration of the water being held in the storage tank because this is a retention filter, and therefore we do not recommend this Retention Filter is used for properties where water is used in buildings.
Low maintenance, depending on the level of solids in the incoming rainwater. The stainless steel filter basket is easily accessed. The filter can then be removed for cleaning. Twice yearly inspections of the filter are recommended.
It comes complete with a locking lid.
The Inlet and Outlet Connections can be cut to suit your pipework. The design of the unit allows for either DN150 or DN200 connections.
How it works
(see also the diagram above)
- Rainwater flows into the filter basket.
- The dirt is retained in the dirt collecting basket. The basket has to be emptied and cleaned as necessary.
- One inlet DN 150/200 can also be used as an emergency overflow.
- Cleaned water flows through the bottom outlet DN 150/200 into the rainwater tank or soakaway.
- Use of a calmed inlet is possible.
- Max Roof Area: 800m2
- Pipe Connections: DN150 or DN200
- Housing Material: Polyethylene, colour: Blue
- Filter: Stainless Steel
- Filter Mesh: 0.55mm
- Weight: 10Kg
Customers also viewed
£235.00 (inc VAT) £195.83 (ex VAT)
£649.99 (inc VAT) £541.66 (ex VAT)
£348.00 (inc VAT) £290.00 (ex VAT)
£93.50 (inc VAT) £77.92 (ex VAT)