Inline Backflow Valve - Vertical Non Return Valve, 110mm
Prices include VAT
Backflow Prevention Device (BPD) for 110mm Vertical Pipes
This Backwater Non Return Valve (NRV) protect buildings against flooding from back flow of storm water and sewage travelling back up the sewerage, drain or toilet systems during intense rains, thaws, or floods.
Suitable for Sewage (Soil) Pipes as well as Water and Rainwater Pipes. The simple and effective design also inhibits unpleasant smells from the sewage or drainage system.
KARMAT backwater valves are equipped with a manual closure lever. Changing of the lever from OPEN position A to CLOSED position B causes a complete arrest of sewage backflow. The interior of the non return valve is smooth ensuring non-interrupted flow of sewage through the device.
The flap guard (as well as all assembly elements (screws, nuts, washers)) are made from corrosion resistant chromium nickel giving effective protection against rats and other rodents.
The backflow valves can be installed in vertical pipes within the building or outside the building.
How does the Backflow Valve Work?
The Backflow Prevention Device has a Single Flap that allows sewage to flow through it from one direction, but the flap closes tightly shut when sewage or water pushes at it from the other direction. This simple mechanism ensures that, during flood events, basements and rooms located at lower levels are protected from sewage from the sewer system. It is a fully automatic operation that requires no external power supply and includes a lockable lever for emergency lockdown of the pipe network or for maintenance.
- Body Material: High Quality Polypropylene
- Single Flap design (contact us for Double and Triple Backflow Valves)
- Flap Guard Material: Corrosion resistant chromium nickel
- Screws, nuts, washers: Corrosion resistant chromium nickel
- Gasket Material: Rubber
- Self Operating (Automatic) Mechanism with Lockable Lever for emergency closure
- Suitable for Vertical Sewage Pipes as well as Water and Rainwater Pipes.
- Maximum operating temperature 95°C
- Maximum operating pressure 0.5 bar
- Meets BS EN13564-1:2002
- CE Mark
- Backflow Valves for Horizontal Pipes
- Backflow Valves for 50mm Pipes
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£49.99 (inc VAT) £41.66 (ex VAT)
£33.60 (inc VAT) £28.00 (ex VAT)
£42.00 (inc VAT) £35.00 (ex VAT)
£40.00 (inc VAT) £33.33 (ex VAT)