In-Tank Rainwater Filter - Patronenfilter
Prices include VAT
Water Tank Filter for Roof areas up to 200m2
Rainwater filter for installation in rainwater tanks as part of a rainwater harvesting filter system. This quality filter from 3P Technik has a stainless steel filter within it to take debris (leaves and particles) out of your rainwater.
The cleaned water can be used in non-potable situations, for example; washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, car washing.
Low maintenance. The filter is easily accessed by removing the top lid. The filter can then also be removed for cleaning. Twice yearly inspections of the filter are recommended.
How it works
(see also the diagram above)
- Rainwater flows onto the filter cartridge
- The Filter Cartridge cleans the rainwater and the the cleaned water flows into the storage tank.
- Dirt particles are pass to Waste due to the steep inclination of the filter and its smooth surface structure.
Rapid Connector Sets (110mm)
110mm pipe connector complete with steel nuts, bolts, washers & seal insert. These Double Socket Slip Couplers can be used instead of a Double Ended Coupler. The Rapid Connectors ensure that you don't have to move the connecting waste/drainage pipes to fit or to undo the filter at a later date. They enable the pipe to be simply bolted to the filter while it is in place rather than pushing pipes into a socket coupler or similar. Note; the filter basket can be accessed, removed and cleaned by taking the lid off (if purchased) the filter housing - the entire filter housing doesn't need to be taken out for cleaning maintenance.
Read more information about our Rapid 110mm Pipe Connectors.
- Max Roof Area: 200m2
- Pipe Connections: DN100 (110mm outer diameter)
- Height Difference between Inlet and Outlet: 66mm
- Housing Material: Polyethylene, Colour: Blue
- Filter: Stainless Steel
- Filter Mesh 0.7mm x 1.4mm
- Weight: 1.4Kg
Customers also viewed
£250.00 (inc VAT) £208.33 (ex VAT)
£214.99 (inc VAT) £179.16 (ex VAT)
£235.00 (inc VAT) £195.83 (ex VAT)
£285.00 (inc VAT) £237.50 (ex VAT)