Garden Standpipe - Natural Stone Effect
Prices include VAT
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 2% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 5% off
Free Standing Outdoor Garden Tap
These stone-effect freestanding garden taps are available in three soft-tone colours with a detailed finish that you could quite easily suspect to be real stone. A really elegant way of adding watering points outdoors in the garden, or even a commercial site such as a caravan site or allotment.
Position these beautiful outside taps at strategic points in your garden to ensure you don't bash precious plants with your hosepipe whilst also eliminating the need to lug heavy watering cans around and about the place.
Manufactured in high-grade Polyethylene (UV-protected plastic), these light weight watering posts are easy to carry into position and the natural stone effect colours will not fade in the sunlight.
Simply connect a hose or pipe to the bottom 1/2" hose snap (quick) connector and fix the ground/floor. Can be used with pressurised rainwater or mains water.
Access to the inside of the standpipe is via a plastic push cap at the base of the unit. Once removed it is possible to alter the lower pipe fittings to connect to MDPE or other hose (with the relevant connectors/reducers - not supplied). Please contact us for more details.
- StandMaterial: High Grade UV Protected Polyethylene
- Stand Finish: Natural Stone Effect
- Stand Colours: Dark Granite, Standstone, Light Granite
- Metal Tap: Brass in either Chrome or Brushed Brass finish
- Water Inlet: 1/2" Quick/Snap Connector
- Base Dimensions: 24cm x 24cm
- Height: 99cm
- Weight: 2.5Kg
- Metal Tap in either a Chrome finish (Granite effect Standpipes) or Brass finish (Sandstone)
- Connection point for a standard, push-in hose fit at the base.