Float Switch Compact Dirty Water - AGMA W
Prices include VAT
Compact Magnetic Float Switch for Dirty Water and Sewage Water
The AgmaW from Mac3 is a compact float switch alternative. IP68 rated it is designed to be fitted for direct mounting on a submersible de-watering pump.
When used for pump control, AgmaW activates a connected pump when the water levels are high enough for pump use, and deactivates the pump when the water level has decreased to the set minimum. It provides automatic pump operation in tight spaces where a regular float swich cannot be relied upon.
AgmaW is mounted vertically, the 25cm option is usually attached to the pump cable entry.
The distance at which the switch is activated is adjusted by moving the two yellow "floats" up and down. Giving a minimum differential of 50mm and maximum of 150mm.
Typical uses include pumps designed for:
- Flood prevention sumps - in Flood Drainage Crates
- Small waste water tanks/sumps
- Narrow wells
- Irregular shaped tanks
- Tanks, sumps or wells with pipes or other obstructions inside
AgmaW is designed to be used with clean water, sewage, flood water and water containing solids and debris.
Avoid using in water containing iron or other ferrous materials as these may affect operation.
The 10m cable type in the above options is a 3 Core PVC Flame Retardant Cable - other cable types and lengths are available, please contact us for details.
- Approval: ENEC / EC 60730
- Operating Temperature: 0oC to 50oC
- Max Load: 20(8)A 250V ~ Single Phase
- Max Operating Pressure: 0.5 Bar
- Working Liquid: clean water, sewage, flood water and water containing solids and debris
- Operating Range (level) 50 t0 150mm
- Protection Rating: IP68
- Working Positon: Vertical +5o/-5o
- Float Dimensions; co x 235mm
- Float Weight: 270g
- Float Housing Material: Non-toxic polypropylene (PP)
- Cable Material: PVC 3X1 (contact us for other types)
- Cable Length: 25cm, 10m (contact us for other lengths)
Manual for AgmaW (pdf).
Customers also viewed
£30.79 (inc VAT) £25.66 (ex VAT)
£16.39 (inc VAT) £13.66 (ex VAT)
£40.39 (inc VAT) £33.66 (ex VAT)
£59.99 (inc VAT) £49.99 (ex VAT)