Float Switch Compact - AGMA 22
Prices include VAT
Compact Magnetic Float Switch for Clean Water
The Agma22 from Mac3 is a compact float switch alternative. IP68 rated it is designed to be fitted for direct mounting on a submersible de-watering pump.
When used for pump control, Agma22 activates a connected pump when the water levels are high enough for pump use, and deactivates the pump when the water level has decreased to the set minimum. It provides automatic pump operation in tight spaces where a regular float swich cannot be relied upon.
Agma22 is mounted vertically, the 25cm option is usually attached to the pump cable entry.
Typical uses include pumps designed for:
- Flood prevention sumps - in Flood Drainage Crates
- Small water tanks/sumps
- Narrow wells
- Irregular shaped tanks
- Tanks, sumps or wells with pipes or other obstructions inside
Agma22 is designed to be used with clean water or water with a very low solid content. Not suitable for slurry or foul water applications - for that application see the AgmaW.
Avoid using in water containing iron or other ferrous materials as these may affect operation.
The 10m cable type in the above options is a 3 Core PVC Flame Retardant Cable - other cable types and lenghts are available, please contact us for details.
- Approval: ENEC / EC
- Operating Temperature: 0oC to 50oC
- Max Load: 20(8)A 250V ~ Single Phase
- Max Operating Pressure: 0.5 Bar
- Working Liquid: Clean Water
- Operating Range (level) 7-8cm
- Protection Rating: IP68
- Working Positon: Vertical +5o/-5o
- Float Dimensions; 226.5 x 100 x 25mm
- Float Weight: 300g
- Float Housing Material: Non-toxic polypropylene (PP)
- Cable Material: PVC 3X1 (contact us for other types)
- Cable Length: 25cm, 10m (contact us for other lengths)
Manual for Agma22 (pdf).
AgmaW Compact Float Switch for Sewage and Dirty Water.
Customers also viewed
£26.99 (inc VAT) £22.49 (ex VAT)
£400.40 (inc VAT) £333.67 (ex VAT)
£549.98 (inc VAT) £458.32 (ex VAT)
£450.00 (inc VAT) £375.00 (ex VAT)