Calpeda GXRM 9SG Submersible Drain Pump 10m Cable and Plug 240V
Prices include VAT
Calpeda GXRM Pump with 10m Cable and Plug
Submersible drain and dirty water pump in stainless steel. Comes with 10m Cable and 3-pin plug.
The Calpeda GXRM is an open single-impeller submersible drain pump in chrome-nickel stainless steel.
The GXRM 9 has a maximum head of 9m and a maximum flow of around 160 litres per minute. It has a 1.25 inch vertical outlet.
The motor is water cooled by the pumped water passing between the motor jacket and the external jacket.
The GXRM can also be used as a dirty water pump as it can pump water with solids up to 10mm grain size. The suction strainer at the base of the unit bas a double row of holes or extra safety against clogging.
This pump can sit on the bottom of a level tank, however if deposits are expected to form at the bottom of the installation pit, a support must be provided to keep the pump raised.
This versatile pump can be used in many situations including;
- For clean water containing solids up to 10mm grain size
- For draining rooms or or emptying tanks,
- For extracting water from ponds, streams or pits and for rainwater collection,
- For irrigation purposes.
For outdoor use a power supply of not less than 10m should be used in accordance with EN60 335-2-41
If using with garden hose, a multi-hose tail reducer will be useful. This adaptor can connect to 1", 0.75" and 0.5" hose. Be sure to select the 1.25" outlet size on the Multi Hose Tail Adaptor page.
If you intend to connect hard blue or black 32mm MDPE pipe to the pump, you will need a 1.25" compression adapter (please ensure you select the correct size on the compression adapter page).
- Pumped liquid: Clean water with solids up to 10mm grain size.
- Motor: 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz
- Max flow: 160l/min.
- Max Head: 9m
- Outlet Size: 1.25" (female threaded outlet)
- Dimensions: 176mm deep x 176mm wide x 265mm high
- Weight: 5.4Kg
- Waterproof protection rating: IPX8 (for continuous immersion)
- Motor protection rating: F
- Pump Type: Water cooled, single-impeller submersible pump.
- Motor Body: Chome-nickel stainless steel (Stainless 304)
- Rotor Shaft: Stainless 303.
- Impeller: Chome-nickel stainless steel (Stainless 304)
- Liquid temperature range: +0°C to +50°C
- Maximum immersion depth: 5m (16ft).
- Minimum water level: 70mm
- Cable Length: 10m (H05RN-F) with plug.
- CE Mark
- Calpeda GXRM 9
- 10 metre power cable with 3-way plug
- Built-in Stainless Steel Mesh Strainer for the inlet
- Built-in 1.25" vertical threaded outlet
- Owner's manual
Customers also viewed
£178.80 (inc VAT) £149.00 (ex VAT)
£199.20 (inc VAT) £166.00 (ex VAT)
£2.20 (inc VAT) £1.83 (ex VAT)
£40.00 (inc VAT) £33.33 (ex VAT)