Pump Pressure Controller - E-Flow
Prices include VAT
Inline Pump Pressure Controller for Boosting Low Mains Water Pressure
Pump control for pressure boosting by flow detection with built-in dry-run protection.
Perfect for home (domestic) header tank boosting or in-line boosting of low mains water pressure. Works with your existing pump and 1" pump pipe work (pump not included).
The E-Flow boosts pressure automatically when water flow is detected in the pipe. When a flow is detected in the pipe, E-Flow runs the pump to increase pressure in the system until it detects that the flow has stopped. E-Flow can control a single phase pump of up to 2 Hp (1.5kW).
Clean water only.
Simple on-pipe installation with easy to read LED panel. Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
Should be installed in conjunction with a pressure vessel (expansion tank). We recommend the expansion tank is 10% of the maximum capacity of the pump. For example, if the pump can pump up to 100l per minute the pressure vessel should be 10l.
- Inlet / Outlet : 1" BSP
- Dry Run Protection Built-In
- Digital Pressure / Status Display
- Material: Calcium Filled Polypropylene / ABS
- Power Supply Voltage: ~1 x 230VAC
- Supply Voltage to Pump: ~1 x 230VAC
- Pump Power: 1.5kW (2 Hp)
- Pump Current: 25(8)A
- Working Pressure: 1.5 - 8 bar
- Maximum Overpressure: 12 bar
- Min Flow 1l/min
- Max Flow: 100l/min
- Number of Operations: 30 Operations per minute max
- Operating Temperature: 4oC to +50oC
- Liquid Temperature: +1oC to +40oC
- Liquid Type: Clean Water, No Solids, pH 5-9
- Max Dimensions: 120mm wide x 100mm deep x 200mm high
- Weight: 850g
- Ingress Protection: IP65
Customers also viewed
£58.80 (inc VAT) £49.00 (ex VAT)
£79.99 (inc VAT) £66.66 (ex VAT)
£97.19 (inc VAT) £80.99 (ex VAT)
£34.99 (inc VAT) £29.16 (ex VAT)