Last updated 03/06/21 11:00 hours
Currently are delivering a normal economy level of service (3-4 working days), albeit in exceptional circumstances. However, as we are experiencing high demand we must advise that your delivery window could, at times, be up to 7 working days.
There is no express delivery option until further notice.
We have taken steps to minimise risk associated Coronavirus (COVID19) to both our customers and our Team. As the situation and government advice evolves, we will update this page from time to time.
Our Team working times are now flexing on a day by day basis to protect staff and ensure all orders are delivered as usual. We have implemented some cool tech and over half of us are now working from home, especially where staff are carers etc.
As a result of the reduced number of Team Staff in the Cardigan office there will be some Service Changes:
- Shop Service: We remain closed to shop customers. It's a difficult decision for us to make, however we cannot at this time risk one or our teams having to self-isolate because of illness or track and trace protocols. We hope you understand. Goods can be pre-ordered for next day collection, please contact us to arrange this.
- Pre-Paid Collections: Pre-paid Click and Collection is available. Once the order is placed we will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient collection time. Collection appointment will be between 10am and 3pm, Tuesday to Friday and will take place in our open-air yard to the rear of the building. To avoid disappointment, please wait until your collection appointment has been confirmed with a member of the team before travelling. Collections are zero contact and no assistance will be offered to load items onto vehicles. Your collection appointment must be confirmed with a member of our team prior to arrival. Your collection appointment must be confirmed with a member of our team prior to arrival, please contact us to arrange this.
- Telephone Service: Please email us rather than telephone us. For telephone orders and product advice please leave a voicemail and one of the Team will call you back, usually within a few minutes. If you are unable to reach us via telephone please leave a message. You can also use our contact form. Where we have emailed you a quote for products, please pay by BACS rather than phone. BACS details are on the quote.
- Order Processing and Distribution Service: Orders for our lovely products are still being processed by the Team (wherever they are sitting) and then delivered to the whole of the UK as normal. At present there are no known delivery issues. However However as we are experiencing high demand we must ask and advise that your delivery window could at times be up to 7 working days. Currently we effectively have no backlog and are outputting a normal service level, albeit in exceptional circumstances. We will advise you as this changes. Of course it is possible that processing and delivery timescales may be further extended. Our warehouse teams working patterns have also been changed to minimise contact amongst one another. We are working in two teams in two shifts over a longer working day to make sure we stay safe and get the products to you in good time. Due to a reduced resource available around mid-day we are no longer able to offer the express service on checkout.
- Stock Availability: We are working with suppliers to keep stocks at the right level and we have already increased some stock levels that we felt appropriate. Where items are out of stock we encourage you to pre-order them to avoid disappointment.
We apologise if our new Team working patterns cause any inconvenience to you or your order, and we thank you for your patience, support and custom during this unprecedented situation.
Stay safe and keep well,
The Celtic Water Team