Water Pump Base with Floating Intake
Prices include VAT
Submersible Pump Base for Vertical Pumps with 1m Floating Pump Intake
This pump base fits vertical pumps 115mm to 130mm diameter (5"). Fits most 5" pumps that suck in water from near the base of the pump.
The 1m Floating Intake draws water from the cleanest possible water in the storage tank. The Floating Intake comes with hoseclips to connect the 1" hose and connects to the Water Pump Base.
As the float moves within the water storage tank any debris is washed from the stainless steel filter (that hangs just under the float) - unlike static filters which can become blocked as water is sucked through the filter.
Once the pump is inserted into the base the stainless steel nuts are tightened on either side of the unit. The optional rubber seals can be used around the pump to ensure a good seal for the range of pump sizes the base with take. Two rubber seals are supplied, one 6mm thick the other 1mm thick.
- Pump Orientation: Vertical
- Holds Pump Diameters: 115mm to 130mm (5")
- Pump Base Material: Polyethylene
- Seals: EDPM
- Nut, Bolt and Washers: Stainless Steel
- Base Max Size: 280mm
- Base Height: 170mm
- Height to centre of 1" Hose connecton: 60mm
- Pump Base (with 1" hose connector built in)
- 2 x Rubber Seals (1 x 6mm and 1 x 1mm thick)
- 2 x Nut, Bolt and Washer sets
- Floating Intake with Stainless Steel Filter
- 1m Heavy Duty Suction Hose (Green). Contact us for other Hose lenghts.
- 2 x Stainless Steel Hoseclips
Customers also viewed
£40.00 (inc VAT) £33.33 (ex VAT)
£49.99 (inc VAT) £41.66 (ex VAT)
£35.99 (inc VAT) £29.99 (ex VAT)
£379.85 (inc VAT) £316.54 (ex VAT)