Pressure Booster Pump and Tank - Home Set
Prices include VAT
GRP Cold Water Tank with a Variable Speed Single Pump Booster Set
Quiet, space saving and economical supply of pressurised water to multiple points of use within a home or multiple buildings where mains water pressure is insufficient. Ideal in domestic and light commercial uses where compact design, low noise and low vibration are desirable.
Available in three tank sizes, 230L, 570L and 1000L with a choice of three Variable Speed Stainless Steel Pumps (mounted inside the tank to save space and ensure extremely quiet operation).
A Variable Speed Inverter runs the pump only as fast as necessary to maintain the desired pressure, achieving high efficiency, minimising noise and vibration and reducing running costs. The pump motor is protected by the Inverter against failure caused by overload/stall conditions and dry running. A slow start and stop of the pump eliminates sudden pipe vibration and water hammer.
The 8 litre pressure vessel ensures a longer pump life by limiting the number of starts of and wear on the pump when it is used for quick short periods of time.
Features include adjustable pressure, overcurrent protection, soft start and stop, over/undervoltage and overcurrent protection.
The WRAS approved water storage tank is quickly filled/topped-up by a high speed float valve. An articulated ball arm provides additional movement reducing unnecessary valve activity. As single sided lid bolt makes it particularly easy to access the inside of the tank (no need to reach a backnut on the other side).
Designed, and assembled in the UK. With full UK based technical support , rapid spares availability, and spare parts supply from UK stocks.
Full recon/repair service available to component level.
From the LCD panel/Inverter Control Panel above the water tank it is easy to configure the following settings:
- Pump pressure
- Auto-restart after fault on/off
- Runtime duration counters for inverter and pump
- Ramp time for soft start/stop
- Delta start value (deviation from set pressure before the pump starts)
- Restore factory default setting
Contact us for details and prices for set with a Type AB Air Gap for compliance with WRAS regulations up to Category 5, BS EN 13077.
- 230L, 570L or 1000L Water Tank
- Flow Rate: 90 to 145 litres per minute (depending on pump option chosen)
- Max System Pressure: 3.1 to 6.3 bar (depending on pump option chosen)
- Pump Dry Run Protection
- Pump Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over/Undervoltage Protection
- Inlet Size: 1" BSP
- Outlet Size: 1¼" BSP
- Supply Voltage: 220-240Vac 50Hz Single Phase
- Power Consumption: Max 20A
- Material - Tank: PU Insulated GRP
- Material - Pipes: Brass
- Material - Flexible Hose: Food Grade PVC, Double Layer with Stainless Steel Reinforcement
- Material - Pressure Vessel: Steel
- Material - Pump Body: Stainless 304
- Material - Pump Impellers: Stainless 304
- Material - Pump Diffusers: Noryl
- Material - Pump Venturi: Noryl
- Material - Pump Shafts: Stainless 420
- Material - Pump Shaft Seals: Ceramic/Graphite
- System Temperature: 2-37°C
- Ambient Temperature: 0-50°C
- Protection Class - Pumps: IP68 (submersible)
- Protection Class - Controls: IP55
230 Litre Water Tank Set
- Width: 620mm (fits through standard doorways)
- Length: 620mm
- Height: 1700mm
570 Litre Water Tank Set
- Width: 770mm
- Length: 970mm
- Height: 1900mm
1000 Litre Water Tank Set
- Width: 1180mm
- Length: 1180mm
- Height: 1700mm
- GRP insulated water storage tank (WRAS Approved)
- Variable speed stainless steel submersible Pump
- Digital System Display/Inverter Control Panel
- 8L Steel Pressure Vessel (WRAS Approved)
- 1.25" Quick Stop Valve
- Brass Pipes and Pipe Connections
- Food Grade Flexible Hose (Pump Connection)
Customers also viewed
£2,824.99 (inc VAT) £2,354.16 (ex VAT)
£559.99 (inc VAT) £466.66 (ex VAT)
£34.99 (inc VAT) £29.16 (ex VAT)
£17.99 (inc VAT) £14.99 (ex VAT)