Pressure Booster Pump and Tank - Enterprise Set
Prices include VAT
GRP Cold Water Tank with a Variable Speed Single Pump Booster Set
Quiet, space saving and economical supply of pressurised water to multiple points of use within a home, office or multiple buildings where mains water pressure is insufficient. Ideal in domestic and light commercial uses where compact design, low noise and low vibration are desirable.
Available in three tank sizes, 230L, 570L and 1000L with a choice of three Variable Speed Stainless Steel Pumps (mounted inside the tank to save space and ensure extremely quiet operation).
A Variable Speed Inverter runs the pump only as fast as necessary to maintain the desired pressure, achieving high efficiency, minimising noise and vibration and reducing running costs. The pump motor is protected by the Inverter against failure caused by overload/stall conditions and dry running. A slow start and stop of the pump eliminates sudden pipe vibration and water hammer.
The 8 litre pressure vessel ensures a longer pump life by limiting the number of starts of and wear on the pump when it is used for quick short periods of time.
Features include adjustable pressure, overcurrent protection, soft start and stop, over/undervoltage protection, overcurrent protection and connectivity to building management systems (BMS).
The WRAS approved water storage tank is quickly filled by a large 1” solenoid valve and the water level in the tank is controlled by safe and reliable 24v low voltage sensors. A display panel clearly shows when the system is powered, filling the tank, or in a fault condition.
Overflow warning and protection is provided by a high level sensor which displays a fault and halts the solenoid valve, providing an additional failsafe mechanism in the event of a failure or jam of a lower sensor.
As single sided lid bolt makes it particularly easy to access the inside of the tank (no need to reach a backnut on the other side).
Designed, and assembled in the UK. With full UK based technical support , rapid spares availability, and spare parts supply from UK stocks.
Full recon/repair service available to component level.
Adjustable Settings (included)
From the LCD panel/Inverter Control Panel above the water tank it is easy to configure the following settings:
- Pump pressure
- Maximum and Minimum Pressure Alarms
- Auto-restart after fault on/off
- Runtime duration counters for inverter and pump
- Ramp time for soft start/stop
- Delta start value (deviation from set pressure before the pump starts)
- Restore factory default setting
Contact us for details and prices for the following Optional Extras:
- Type AB Air Gap for compliance with WRAS regulations up to Category 5, BS EN 13077
- Remote alarm panel
- GSM Remote Alarm by Text Messaging
- BMS Connectivity by volt-free output
- Fixed speed
- 230L, 570L or 1000L Water Tank
- Flow Rate: 90 to 145 litres per minute (depending on pump option chosen)
- Max System Pressure: 3.1 to 6.3 bar (depending on pump option chosen)
- Pump Dry Run Protection
- Pump Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over/Undervoltage Protection
- Inlet Size: 1" BSP
- Outlet Size: 1¼" BSP
- Supply Voltage: 220-240Vac 50Hz Single Phase
- Power Consumption: Max 15A
- Material - Tank: PU Insulated GRP
- Material - Pipes: Brass
- Material - Flexible Hose: Food Grade PVC, Double Layer with Stainless Steel Reinforcement
- Material - Pressure Vessel: Stainless 304
- Material - Pump Body: Stainless 304
- Material - Pump Impellers: Stainless 304
- Material - Pump Diffusers: Noryl
- Material - Pump Venturi: Noryl
- Material - Pump Shafts: Stainless 420
- Material - Pump Shaft Seals: Ceramic/Graphite
- System Temperature: 2-37°C
- Ambient Temperature: 0-50°C
- Protection Class - Pumps: IP68 (submersible)
- Protection Class - Controls: IP65
230 Litre Water Tank Set
- Width: 620mm (fits through standard doorways)
- Length: 620mm
- Height: 1450mm
570 Litre Water Tank Set
- Width: 770mm
- Length: 970mm
- Height: 1650mm
1000 Litre Water Tank Set
- Width: 1180mm
- Length: 1180mm
- Height: 1450mm
- GRP insulated water storage tank (WRAS Approved)
- Variable speed stainless steel submersible Pump
- Digital System Display/Inverter Control Panel
- 8L Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel (WRAS Approved)
- 1" BSP Solenoid Valve
- Magnetic Reed Switch Floats
- Brass Pipes and Pipe Connections
- Food Grade Flexible Hose (Pump Connection)
Customers also viewed
£1,999.99 (inc VAT) £1,666.66 (ex VAT)
£59.99 (inc VAT) £49.99 (ex VAT)
£252.00 (inc VAT) £210.00 (ex VAT)
£559.99 (inc VAT) £466.66 (ex VAT)