Oak Barrel Effect Water Butts
Prices include VAT
250L and 500L Wood Effect Rain Barrels
The wood grain and old metal banding effects of these water butts was moulded from a vintage oak beer barrel, achieving a level of likeness to the real thing that will amaze! These superb Water Butts are not only a great way of harvesting your rain water but also makes an attractive, rustic addition to your garden or decking.
Free Delivery Mainland UK .
Manufactured from UV resistant polyethylene, this wood effect rain barrels will not fade in sunlight, is weather resistant, is rot-proof and will not dry out and crack in the sun. Some might even say the level of detailing looks better than a real wooden one, and of course it will last longer as well.
The water butt features a brass ¾” connection point for the screw in metal tap (supplied) and two bottom side outlets for draining or connecting to another tank. There is also a removable lid for ease of access which features a child safety lock.
We recommend installing the 3P Filter Collector Universal with your Wooden Barrel effect Water Butt. The Filter Collector connects your Water Butt to your Downpipe via a 30cm length of Hose and also filters the water, removing any debris, before transferring the water into the tank. The Filter Collector is ideal for roof areas up to 90m2 (other filters are available for larger roof areas).
The Filter Collector Universal can be chosen in the options above and included with your order at a reduced price when purchased with the Water Butt.
The Filter Collector Universal is also available with longer Water Butt to Downpipe linking kits (lengths of1m, 2m or 5m). If you would prefer your Barrel water butt to be positioned further away from your downpipe, select "No Thanks" in the options above and order separately from the Filter Collector Universal page.
Tank to Tank Connection Kit
A Water Butt Linking Kit can be purchased to join two Water Tanks together using the lower 3/4" brass threaded ports.
How to link water tanks together
If you already have a wall tank (or other water butt with a 3/4 inch BSP female threaded connection point near the base of the tank) you can purchase a 3/4" Tank to Tank Connection Kit.
- Capacity: 250 Litre (55 Gallons) or 500L (110 Gallons) water butts
- 250L Water Butt - Diameter:60cm H:105cm.
- 500L Water Butt - Diameter:79cm H:118cm.
- Three 3/4” inset brass threaded connection points (1 tap point for a watering can, 2 x interconnection or drain down points at the base (500l) 1 draindownpoint (250l))
- Material: High-quality UV protected polyethylene
- Recommended rainwater diverter: 3P Filter Collector Universal
- 250L Oak Barrel Effect Water Butt Brochure (pdf).
- 250L Oak Barrel Effect Water Butt Installation Instructions (pdf).
- 500L Oak Barrel Effect Water Butt Brochure (pdf).
- 500L Oak Barrel Effect Water Butt installation Instructions (pdf).
Each Waterbutt is supplied with:
- Quality 3/4" Brass metal tap in brushed brass finish,
- Lockable Lid with screw.
- Wall fixing bracket and screws.
The Filter Collector Universal (if purchased) comes with;
- 30cm medium duty flexible hose
- Rubber Sealing Washer
- 32mm Flatbit drill
The Water Butt comes with free delivery to UK Mainland addresses (prices to other places is worked out based on your postcode before checkout).
The water tank will arrive on a pallet. Our courier company will call you to arrange a delivery date and time convenient to you. They will unload the pallet from the vehicle for you and, where access is possible, move the pallet to a convenient place for you to unload the tank from the pallet.
Customers also viewed
£329.99 (inc VAT) £274.99 (ex VAT)
£49.99 (inc VAT) £41.66 (ex VAT)
£235.00 (inc VAT) £195.83 (ex VAT)
£273.00 (inc VAT) £227.50 (ex VAT)