Inverter for Water Pumps - Self Contained
Prices include VAT
Inverter for Single and 3 Phase 230v Pumps
This pump outlet mounted, self contained SpeedMatic inverter adjusts the pump motor speed to maintain constant pressure.
The type of pump and the desired pressure can be selected and adjusted from the keypad configuration menu.
Installing this Inverter enables you to:
- Reduce the size of Pressure Vessel within your system.
- "Soft Start" your pump which eliminates Water Hammer.
- Run a 230v 3 Phase pump from a Single Phase supply.
This clever Inverter comes with Automatic Reset Test programming, Automatic Restore, Anti-Ice System and Register of System Use Data all accessed from the easy to use LCD Control Panel (or you can access the Open PID in the expert menu).
Duty Assist / Standby Pump Control Panel
When joined in pairs you can configure your installation to include a standby pump in the event of duty pump failing.
Comes with a two year guarantee when properly installed.
- Inlet and Outlets: Male 1.25"
- Dry Run Protection
- Over-current Protection
- Anti-ice System (AIS Function)
- Digital Pressure / Status Display
- Power Supply Voltage: ~1 x 230VAC
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Max Current per phase: 10A ~3, 9A ~1
- Max Opperating Pressure: 15bar
- Max Set Pressure: 12 bar
- Max Water Temperature: 40oC
- Max Flow: 15m3/hr
- Max Dimensions: 262mm wide x 178mm deep x 196mm high
- Ingress Protection: IP55
XINV101110 Inverter Brochure (pdf).
- 1.5 metre power cable with 2-pin schuko EU plug
- Installation and Operating Instructions Manual
Customers also viewed
£330.00 (inc VAT) £275.00 (ex VAT)
£214.99 (inc VAT) £179.16 (ex VAT)
£360.00 (inc VAT) £300.00 (ex VAT)
£20.64 (inc VAT) £17.20 (ex VAT)