Decorative Large "Rock" Water Butt
These rock effect water butts are wonderfully different. With a highly realistic stone effect finish they look great in the garden all year round. Designed primarily for use by dunking a watering can. The asymmetrical lid opening (max 39cm) makes it easy to put your watering can inside.
With care, the tap supplied can also be fitted. It is important to drill holes for the tap (and/or rainwater diverter) at one of the the three defined connection points - 1 at the top for the filter/diverter, one near the base and another approx 37cm from the base (for filling a watering can without the need to raise the waterbutt). The 3 connection points are at first glance difficult to see so as not to distract from the rocky effect of the water butt, however it is important to only drill at these points as they are the flatest parts of the design (and therefore will ensure a good seal with the parts supplied).
Please take care when drilling this water butt, if in doubt please consult a professional.
These water butts are available in three colours; Red Granite, Grey Granite and Sandstone and come with an easy-access lid.
Free economy delivery to mainland UK.
For this water butt, we recommend the 3P Filter Collector Universal to connect the water butt to your down-pipe.
- Capacity of 230 litres.
- High-quality UV stabilised polyethylene.
- There are three defined connection points (that are somewhat disguised due to their irregular shape).
- A 28mm flat bit is provided for optional fitting of the tap.
- Available in three colours; Red Granite, Grey Granite and Sandstone.
- The water butt can be filled using a 3P Filter Collector Universal.
- Height: 1000mm; Diameter (varying): 700mm.
- Supplied with 28mm drill bit,
- 3/4" Hi-flow BSP plastic tap and backnut
Customers also viewed
£329.99 (inc VAT) £274.99 (ex VAT)
£822.00 (inc VAT) £685.00 (ex VAT)
£11.59 (inc VAT) £9.66 (ex VAT)
£175.00 (inc VAT) £145.83 (ex VAT)